Immaculate White 350z DE

retro_al

UK Nissan 350z 2004 DE

I bought this 20/03/2016,i was looking for a white one and this was just resprayed in ford frozen white.

The plan was to build a car to take to the ring in Germany ( every petrolheads dream? )

I then bought 

Full super pro bush kit

Adjustable camber arms

Uprated traction links

Uprated toe links

Goodridge braided brake hose kit

Eibach uprated anti rollbar kit + uprated drop links

HD plenum spacer

Mishimoto alloy raditator 

Mishimoto Fan Kit

Mishimoto black silicon hose kit

Mishimoto Catch can kit

Mishimoto Oil cooler kit with thermostatic plate.

All parts (apart from the mishimoto items) where fitted by Richard Henry motorsport in Bradford ( well know in the Subaru community )

They also flushed the brake fluid out and the power steering and clutch fluid and put Dot 5.1 fluid in, and also changed the gearbox oil.

The car has only done just over 4k miles since these parts have being fitted.

I then bought a Kazz 1.5 way super Q lsd and that was fitted at Richard henry motorsports along with a Ultra racing W brace and a braided clutch line and new slave cylinder on the 29th march 2017

The LSD has only done 2k miles since being fitted, now when I looked at the box after the LSD was fitted, the code said its a 2 way Kazz not a 1.5 way, the 2 way is used more by drifters but its been fine on the road.

If you don't know much about these LSDs they are noisy, they click and bang when turning and moving slow

I bought some second had Sparco evo 2 bucket seats ( good condition but do have a odd mark or small hole from fag burn I think) they are on buddy club runners but they don't move they are fixed.

I also bought a momo drift steering wheel and NRG hub ( genuine parts from demon tweeks)

Also has a pillar pod with a stack oil temp and a stack water temp, the water temp does not work atm as the adaptor I fitted into a hose kept leaking so I bought a new hose and didn't bother with it.

I then bought some HKS momo pro coilovers I fitted them then got a full alinement at Bram racing leeds

The car also has a Zspeed alloy undertray.

Remapped at RS Tuning in leeds to take advantage of the bolt on mods.

The car had a new clutch exedy 3 pc organic clutch fitted before I bought the car receipt says 21/05/2015

It also had the dual mass flywheel removed and a single lightweight flywheel fitted.

Full stainless exhaust system including D cats 

Wheels are Japan Racing 19x10.5 rears 19x9.5 fronts with Yokohama AD08R 295/30/19 255/30/19 Tyres

Mintex DS2500 pads all round, these do squeak when cold.

I have always changed the oil myself using Titan Pro s

The car does have service history up to 86k 

To summarise, this would be suited to a car enthusiast for weekend/show/track use as its pretty loud and harsh for a everyday car

I also removed the AC pump and condenser as I just don't use it enough and I thought a bit of weight reduction would be a good idea. 

The car needs for nothing, oil pressure it great, it does not burn oil, gearbox and clutch are great.

I will put a fresh 12 months MOT if required.

Buying this car then buying all the parts and getting them fitted I think I have spent at least 11k

I can make the car cheaper by removing some items if needed.

The Y pipe has a slight blow on the flexing( from getting it off my steep drive I think) just bought a new one so will get it fitted before car sells.

I'm not in a rush to sell I'm just looking to go back to something more retro ;) 

£8,400. 

Video from when I went to Mallory park

13413065_1685916691672192_2333067876996703377_n.jpg

SAM_0122.JPG

SAM_0123.JPG

20170307_180454.jpg

GOPR0868.JPG

GOPR0863.JPG

Edited by retro_al
  • Like 1