Fresh from the garage!!! With some parts reviews

Jords

So the cars been living at the garage for a while now getting ready for a complete revamp..

It's not all the way there yet but it's a start. And it's had:

Full bilt hamber cavity injection

All braces/roll bars etc renewed or replaced

New 7twenty camber kit and traction rods

New ultra racing w brace and new kidney brackets

New project mu brakes

Fully treated and undersealed

New japspeed k4 exhaust

Full service

She looks pretty

Now for a few quick reviews

Bilt hamber -  good quality stuff and really does seem to have done the trick. I don't have a lot of experience but online reviews rave on about the brand.

7twenty -   the camber kit and traction rods, well what can be said about them. The company got them sent out quickly, they do their job and look pretty and are easy to adjust.

Ultra racing -  the w brace looks the biz and was a direct fit. Was a little cheaper than the oem, and came with shiny stickers. I like stickers.

Project mu-  the brakes match the 7twenty parts in colour. I haven't gone too heavy on the brakes as they are still bedding in, so I will update a little later when they have seen some miles.

Finally, the big one.

Japspeed k4 -    it was delivered by japspeed the next day, packaged well and I think it looks great. My mechanic fit it for me and advised that it was a good fit, although it's a little close to parts in places. All in all it was a good buy and I have tarmacsportz to help me should there be any issues (which are unlikely).  It sounds good, a deep exhaust note that I wouldn't say is silly loud. It is a little louder than I expected, but on hearing it I think it's pretty perfect.

Now what's next...

IMG_20171005_1317445.jpg

• Like 1