TurboXS UTEC with Tuner wideband

Stemo

Hi all,

Selling my TurboXS UTEC ECU together with TurboXS Tuner (gen 2) wideband sensor including cables for linking UTEC with wideband and USB connector for PC. Also power supply harness with a relay (fused power cable directly from battery but the relay using fuel pump as a switch source so there is a sepatrate circuit for the O2 sensor that is powered when ignition is on). UTEC is powered directly from ECU harness so no need to worry about that.

I can also throw in Toshiba laptop with car charger which is setup for UTEC, includes all manuals and JeffSoftware.com UTI & UTI-ME which is alternative software for UTEC and good for logging.

Everything is in good condition, only O2 sensor connector is bit melted from one side, I used electrical tape to isolate it. Sensor was tested recently and is accurate.

This is a good for DIY road tuner, I didn't have any previous experience with tuning before buying this few years ago, after a lot of reading and street logging I managed to write few decent maps for my NA Z. But I did a lot of research before and I'm a marine engineer so I'm not clueless what comes to internal combustion engines.

Items are located in Estonia, I will use tracked courier and I would prefer Paypal Pay for goods as a payment.

Asking 375 pounds, including shipping and Paypal fees.

1.thumb.jpg.72b8754ac02c543c8df3f3a8b08d7287.jpg2.thumb.jpg.0a808f3187ff11d8f6b30baa13a36a2f.jpg3.thumb.jpg.7126b85818dedb226e4975f09efd44b2.jpg4.thumb.jpg.f7ef48e8e78ea33dc7a24ef6c637f3ac.jpg5.thumb.jpg.848871e5d215e496245aac36c0421dd4.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by Stemo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...