For sale: 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT

sasha@lazytrips

Hi all,

Been a busy few months and due to moving abroad, I have to part with my Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.

Car is a full UK spec SRT Model with the naturally aspirated 6.4l (392) HEMI under the bonnet. Absolutely amazing car that has been a real pleasure to drive and a real shame to sell.

Full spec includes great half leather seats, full entertainment system, really great interior and a lot of great touches. Under the bonnet, we have a 461 bhp HEMI V8 which sounds and drives like an absolute dream. I am advertising the car on several popular websites, but thought I'd drop it into here to see if anybody fancies a major upgrade. Smile on your face guaranteed every time.

Car is a 1 owner from new (me) and has done 9,000 miles most of which was 1 European road trip (Swiss car tax for 2017 comes included!). First registered in March 2017 and has been very sparingly used, especially as I have been travelling for work a fair bit. Car has just had its first service. Next two services are free and included in a national dealer servicing pack.

Best deal on one of these in the country. Please share if you know of anybody who might be interested.

Car located near Sevenoaks in Kent.

Price: £47,995

n1.thumb.jpg.b8d80a88797dcb85e8185f72c987878b.jpg

unnamed.jpg

n7.jpg

n6.jpg

n5.jpg

n4.jpg

n2.jpg

nn.jpg

Edited by sasha

• 2 weeks later...