Engine cranks but won't start

AngryHippo

Hi guys, 

Just replaced an upper oil pan on the zed after overtightening the sensor and cracked the original one. Anyway everything is back in now the car cranks but wont start. The fans seem to come on though on notch 3 when turning the key. Also need to bleed the clutch, the clutch is currently slammed to the floor and stuck there, wondering whether this has caused an issue with the immobilizer as I'm not depressing the clutch fully it's already stuck down. I was just after seeing whether I could turn the car over first. I have checked groundings as well as fuses all seem to be fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks 

Jay

The clutch sensor is on the clutch pedal so should be fine as long as the clutch is down.

Check the CPS ( crank position sensor) next to the clutch as that will have been off to replace the upper oil pan and check the wires.

That strikes me as the obvious one to check along with any other wires that were disconnected to do the job, flywheel could be out of line if it's an after-market one???

Good luck :)