May NC500 Meets? Inverness 26/5/2017 Fort William 27/5/17 Campbelltown 28/5/2017

-G-

I know there have been a lot of cancellations for this year's annual hoon, but to salvage something of the gathering of Zeds, I'm gauging interest from our North Of Scotland members in meeting during the NC500 run? Even if you can't make the whole trip it's a great opportunity to meet our more remote members.

IrnBru will be departing Edinburgh on the Friday morning headed to Inverness on the A9 route with whoever else from down south would like to come:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108823-scotland-road-trip-hoon-mk-ii-2017-friday-26th-may-29th-may/page__st__60

I'll be meeting him in Inverness on the evening of the 26th at the Premier Inn West - we could nominally arrange a time on that date for local members to meet up?

The second leg of the Hoon takes us to Kyle of Lochalsh / Fort William so again, an opportunity exists for a meet on the Saturday the 27th at a time that suits everyone?

The third leg I won't be taking part in but will travel in convoy to Ballachulish before peeling back across the Highlands to Perthshire for me and the missus 3rd anniversary at lands of loyal at Alyth. (awwwww)

Finally, Irn Bru will be finishing the 3rd leg at Campbelltown on the 28th.

So 3 locations over the last weekend in May to get a mini meet sorted out or maybe even a pit-stop mid transit depending on interest / timing. Let me know if any of you Northern Zed owners are keen for a meet!

Cheers!

• Like 1