350z 2003 sat nav

blitz01

How hard is it to get a second hand sat nav remote for a 2003 model 350z? and does it need to be coded up to the sat nav unit for it to work? As I have seen one with sat nav but no remote so there is no way to use the sat nav without the remote! Thanks

The sat nav is pretty crap and outdated anyway. Better off just using Google Maps.

Could try PM Zmanalex and see if he has spares though.

Your right it is quite outdated - but nice to have an original feature working. Wonder if theres some pairing involved to make it work with the unit?? I will drop him a PM - thanks

As nice as it'd be to have a working OEM system, I don't think it's gonna be economical.

If you're desperate, then you can try contact a dealer or the manufacturer (Xanavi / Clarion?). Probably silly expensive if they even have one though.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I dont think I will be able to get it going then which is a shame. Probably only way around it would be to buy a unit off ebay with the remote and just fit that in or as you say retro fit an aftermarket unit.