Adjustable arms/traction/alignment packages...

Aashenfox

Hi Guise!

So, ultimately, I want to change all the suspension bushings under my car. I have knocking on bumps which I suspect is either the ball joints or the drop links (banana arms are good, they've already been changed)... so, I was thinking, cos I'm on a budget, kill as many birds with one stone as possible, so I figure instead of buying a huge expensive bush kit, I should start with the some new arms that already include some poly bushes and the all important ball joints... then see what's left over to change with my mechanic.

So I've got two sets in mind, the 2 cheapest, naturally, I don't track my car anyway, so don't need anything crazy, but I don't want to be having alignment issues (turnbuckles that undo themselves), squeaky bushing issues, etc and I want to confirm first, sorry cos I'm a bit of a newb on mechanicals, the adjustable upper arms include the ball joints, right? They are the things on the horseshoe shape that stick out of the curve at right angles, yeh? And are they usually decent quality?

So the two I'm looking at are the Kinetic set from torqen, and the Driftworks set from tarmacsportz...

Any feedback, info, am I going down the wrong road, barking up the wrong tree? Which would you buy (bearing in mind driftworks are about 100 quid cheaper)?

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension-steering/arms-links/795-350z-kinetix-racing-front-camber-rear-cambertraction-package-kx-fuca-rll-rtr-z33.html

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=driftworks+350z&cat=

Cheers for any thoughts boys n girls.