New HKS Speed Limit Defencer & V1 Nismo Style Spoiler

DJ Dunk

I have a brand new, never fitted HKS Speed Limit Defencer, which I have never got around to fitting :blush:

Its been taken out of the box to have a look, but never used, so its brand new and complete with an English fitting diagram. Its suitable for my car which is a JDM 2002/2003 manual so should fit all manual JDM's.

*** SOLD***

I also have a brand new, primed, unpainted V1 Nismo style spoiler from EP Racing that I just haven't had the time to get fitted. Sensible offers on this please.

Collection preferred on this from North Kent, but could post at cost (although I rather wouldn't due to damage risk).

Many thanks,

Dunk

Okay, here are a couple of pics since people have PM'd asking. Not very exciting I grant you, but its brand new complete with the fittings.

13d150fe.jpg

e51794aa.jpg

I paid £190 for it and would like to recoup as much as possible, so make me an offer :)

• 5 weeks later...
I'd snap your hand off at that price but the leasing co won't let me modify the car. :(

As an aside, did your Scorpion drone at motorway speeds - you can be honest now its sold. ;):p

The Scorpion was fantastic. No drone or resonating whatsoever at motorway speeds. I do a drive from Kent to Cardiff every month or so and its perfect on the motorway, you'd hardly notice its a different exhaust :) Around town it sounds evil though B)

My 350z is now sold, so anyone want this for a bargain £120 + P&P? It won't fit the X-Trail :p

Hey Mate!

Do you still have your spoiler for sale?

Might be a silly question but i just got the nismo v2 bodykit installed, would it go with this as far as looks are concerned?

Thanks Buddy,

Gary

My 350z is now sold, so anyone want this for a bargain £120 + P&P? It won't fit the X-Trail :p

Hey Mate!

Might be a silly question but i just got the nismo v2 bodykit installed, would it go with this as far as looks are concerned?

Thanks Buddy,

Gary

haha sorry that was sposed to be a pm... its too early in the morning...

Hey Mate!

Thanks Buddy,

Gary

Hello Gary,

Yes I still have the spoiler safely tucked away. Its down to personal taste, but I prefer the more subtle looks of the V1 spoiler over the V2.

Drop me a mail if you're interested.

All the best,

Dunk