Dolphin Parking Sensors - Brand new never fitted

Mikevv

Hi guys, I have a set of Dolphin parking sensors for sale. They are brand new, and have never been fitted. The box is a dust magnet, they've just been sat ontop of my wardrobe for the last year.

I had the intention of fitting them, but couldn't stand the thought of ruining my bumper if I did it wrong.

New they cost me around £85 I think.... HOWEVER they are now £50 on their website, so I'm willing to take £30 if you collect from Ringwood, or I might be able to deliver to you/near you on a work trip - but you'd have to wait a while.

It even comes with a note from them with their registered fitter, so you can just call them

I do believe these can be fitted to the front or rear of a car, but I cannot guarantee that!

They are black, and the normal sized ones, not mini, so 25mm.

Thanks

20170324_214622_zpsvnnx1phy.jpg

20170324_214635_zpsebmttju4.jpg

20170324_214729_zpsjzplvnag.jpg

20170324_214700_zpstrbymaej.jpg

20170324_214647_zpsskysfpqp.jpg

Edited by Mikevv

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry mate, they aren't, I figured I couldn't use them or be bothered to try and sell :)

JiZ has them as I gave them with the sale of my 350z - They are on the dolphin website for £50 new however so you can try there?