Genuine Motordyne Plenum Spacer & Fitting Kit

shooze

Hey Guys,

I have a very briefly used Motordyne Plenum spacer for sale. I bought this for my coupe and only had it fitted around 1000 miles before the car was sold, so its in excellent condition.

Looking for £135 posted insured or £125 picked up from Cardiff or Plymouth. I do travel the UK quite a bit so could maybe arrange a meet.

20170301_125740_zpsj1ntgwlj.jpg

20170301_125736_zpsimfehxgw.jpg

20170301_125742_zpsylhulped.jpg

Sounds easy enough. Do you need a remap after?

You don't need to run down there urgently or anything, the result of all breather mods on any car is to lean out the AFR, so if you already have other breather mods (pop charger, catback exhaust, etc) you may risk running it even leaner for a time until you get it mapped. The usual advice is to do cat back exhaust, manifolds if feeling rich (big gains there), HFC or decat, plenum spacer, K&N filter and venturi airbox mod (DE only, HR already has a venturi in the stock airbox), one step colder plugs, then get a remap.

Edited by Aashenfox

You're pretty much there then, decide if you want to do manifolds, if you can't take it on yourself, it's quite an expensive job. Then fit the plenum spacer, get some HFCs and go for a remap. It's worth doing as much of that list as you can together, because there isn't that much more you can do, that's your lot for NA power (without silly money), so you'll only need one remap.

Edited by Aashenfox

• 2 weeks later...