350z steering wheel, airbox, Android unit

jamez87

Been a while without my z now, so just got round to a few pieces I have lying about.

Gt steering wheel with controls

Really good condition on leather and centre controls, no obvious used damage. All working when removed from car.

£60 steering wheel

20170221_123929_zpswomn2erd.jpg

20170221_123944_zpsb2sqhpzw.jpg

I have the original airbag that can be included for another £20

De air box with velocity stack mod and a almost brand new hks air filter. The mod and filter only lasted on my car for a couple of hundred miles at the very most before i swapped out for a mishimoto intake (in build thread) as you can see the filter is basically new. Can't really see the velocity stack but it is in there.

£60

20170221_123819_zpse3xwmsqp.jpg

20170221_123836_zpsf9nonuiu.jpg

Eonon android ga2114 double din

Excellent double din unit with full android capability. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, usb, sd, navigation, internet, music streaming, appstore etc. Worked well with torque pro in my uk 350z. Fast responsive headunit. Comes with cable to plug straight Into the bose sound system, I used it without steering controls so extra wirering or loom maybe needed for that. Also comes with GPS antenna.

http://www.eonon.co.uk/2-Din-Car-GPS/GA2114.html

£120

20170221_124152_zpsxsjbudvb.jpg

20170221_124201_zpszmhkn2rn.jpg

I'd really prefer collection as I currently have no means of packaging, so collection from gu14 area please!

I have a couple of other bits to take photos of to be added soon, full set of oem wheel nuts for rays alloys, orange reflectors for front bumper, de engine cover.

Cheers!

Hi Oliver, http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110589-jamez-gunmetal/page__fromsearch__1

In that thread you can see it in my previous car and again in my z.

I never put in a fascia in the end as I painted my centre console black and that kind of masked the gap. The gap will bother some people though but as you can see I had a few aftermarket bits in my interior so didn't feel the need to make it perfect!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...