Exhaust buggered

Hey all,

It's come to my attention that when getting under the car to check for rust when I was buying, I evidently checked the front and sides, and got distracted and didn't check the rear. As a result I have an exhaust issue, whereby the connection between the backbox and the pipe is bummed, and you can see a gap that exhaust comes out through. I didn't notice it until today, it would seem that between yesterday and today a rattle has developed. My question is, is it a case of replacing just the backbox section, or do I need to replace that pipe too due to the end looking screwed? If I'm doing both, am I better off replacing the whole exhaust system? Anybody have a ballpark figure to replace with stock pipes and backbox for the time being? I'm meant to be going on holiday soon! :wacko:

Thx for any advice =)

Luke

e1c531506b0654b2a486cfe6435b42ea.jpg

Thanks guys, I'd like a new exhaust, but hadn't planned on a new system quite this soon! I will see what my friendly mechanic can quote me =)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was looking at systems for half the day today as a result of this! The motordyne system and ART pipes look and sound pretty good, if pretty pricey!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk