Calling All Herfordians

Erni902

Mods if Ive posted the wrong place feel free to move.

Right guys just wondering if there is anyone in the Hereford/Gloucester area that would be able to help me out at all?

I have just gone to fit some decats to the Zed but I dont have any ramps etc and working outside. Now I cant get the car high enough in the air to be able to safley get underneath with space to move to undo the bolts from the bottom of the car.

I dont really want to pay a garage to do it as its a simple enough job. So does anyone in the Hereford/Worcester even Gloucester areas hae any ramps I could come over and borrow to be able to get these fitted. Looking at as soon as possible as was wanting them fitted for the breakfast meet next Sunday lol. Plus its very rare that I get time to do anything on the car myself these days.

If there is anyone out there it would be much appreciated and of course beer tokens will be involved :)

Spoke to a few garages local to see about prices and because its decats they wont touch it :(