Clutch click vid

Rob350

Sorry about this guys, iv asked before and seen someone else ask but now iv got a video,

So it doesn't click all the time or everyday day. out of 10 journeys say 7 it will click on, iv had my head under pressing with my hand and it's allmost asif it's coming from right at the top of the pedal arm somewhere, what are the possible options it could be? ?

Cheers chaps

http://s350.photobucket.com/user/Rob3501/media/20161228_120348_zpsz8yzviwr.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

Hi Rob350,

It's a little tricky to tell from the video but you may have the same problem I had on mine. It completely ruined the driving experience for me personally as its not just the clunk but the feeling of it under your foot as well. That is if it is the same fault as mine. Good news is if it is the same its a cheap fix, But it does mean a clutch pedal has to be removed and if you’re not as supple as gymnast it hurts lol.

Before I go and even try and explain the fix, or get of my ass and put a thread up for it. Where in the world do you live? I only ask as I would be able to diagnose it very easy in person. I’m in the Wakefield, West Yorkshire area.

It could be a different part of the clutch operation and I wouldn’t want to send you on the wrong route.

Regards Matt

Not to hijack Rob's thread, but seeing as you're just round the corner I don't suppose you'd mind taking a look at mine, Spoons?

Vids in the 2nd post, seems different to Rob's issue though, so probably different to yours too?

Be happy to pal. I have just finished the fix thread while I was motivated, see what you think. Let me know if you want to meet up and we can sort something.
  • Like 1

Be happy to pal. I have just finished the fix thread while I was motivated, see what you think. Let me know if you want to meet up and we can sort something.

Nice guide, though looks like a right pain.

Honestly no idea if it'll fix my problem, but you seem to have a better understanding of the clutch pedal assembly and might be able to point me in the right direction if nothing else.

I'm free to meet whenever :thumbs:

Nice guide, though looks like a right pain.

Honestly no idea if it'll fix my problem, but you seem to have a better understanding of the clutch pedal assembly and might be able to point me in the right direction if nothing else.

I'm free to meet whenever :thumbs:

I'll private message you pal to sort out meeting up.