Still grinning... :teeth:

What an awesome car. :yahoo:

Danger of giving passengers whiplash though :rant:

Will I ever get bored of this car? I've only had it a month and I'm flabbergasted.

It's great to share a knowing nod with fellow Z'rs - we know we've got the best sports car for less than 30k.

I've only been beaten by one car yet - a Bentley Continental Sports, so who cares!

And that sound...

I'm going out for a drive!

Welcome to the site! Glad to see the car puts as much of a smile on your face as it does mine! (and no doubt every other owners too!).

Ive only had mine just over a couple of months now, but its the missus' daily drive, so the weekends are my fun times.

Once the meets start happening, you'll have to come along - just look out for a bunch of other people with smiles from ear to ear! LOL :teeth:

I'm living it large with the Staines massive, innit. Got mine from West London Nissan brand spanking new last month.

Only complaint so far are the tiny scratches - as I opted for the black, and knowing how it can show scratches, I also opted for the Superguard coating to give it a more protection... I now think that wasnt worth tuppence as I'm still getting the little scratches.

I might have to give the Zymol a go, see if it helps. But first I want to meet someone else with a Z to see if I'm "normal" :D

I'm really looking forward to this week as I've got three decent drives - Telford twice and Bournemouth (aaargh! How many cameras?). Bring it on!

This looks like a great site, just what I was looking for. You all seem way more knowledgeable than me - I'm useless with DIY car stuff, but I love what other people do. I was thinking of starting by changing my rear lights (http://www.funkystyling.co.uk/item_deta ... =449001846), plus changing the front reflectors to silver and mebbe swapping the NISSAN badge for the Z badge, front and rear. Not that I don't like the NISSAN badge, as I'm proud to drive a Nissan.

It would be great to meet up sometime with fellow speed freaks - does anyone else clench their teeth when they excellerate? WOOHOO! :p

I can't be bothered with comparing my Z against RX8, S2000 or TTs, but boy am I glad I got a Z. Luvvin it, luvvin it, large!

Cheers

Steve

Good start for the modding bits: may I just say that the front reflectors require front bumper removal! ;)

Other bits are straightforward enough mate :)

Black is the worst colour for swirls and scratches I'm afraid :(

But when clean it is nice!

Also, lots of cleaning tips in our Detailing forum mate :)