Clutch kits

Chris141084

My clutch pedal is starting to get a little high. It's fine for now but I'm starting to look for replacement parts for my 2004 DE

What kits are you running?

Is there any advantage to fitting a single mass flywheel?

I'm not planning on running big power so don't need a clutch like an on off switch, but would like something with a better feel then the oem clutch

CMS sorted me out with the DE Extreme Clutch and SMF, the revs feel more responsive now and I hardly notice the "chatter".

There are already a few threads about it and if you take a look at their trader page they have a thread for it already which many have already commented on.

I got an Extreme Clutch and Single mass Flywheel off of Clark motorsport , The chatter is hardly noticeable but the pedal is quite stiff . I mean on the weekends its all good but cos i drive an hour to and from work in traffic everyday it does get a bit tiring .

• 2 weeks later...

I got a clutch and flywheel from CMS and have to say, I don't notice any chatter and am really happy with it so far.

The fact I don't notice any noise might be down to the fact my gearbox is pretty noisy though lol

As for pedal feel; it's maybe a little stiff but it was horrendous before and I don't know what they're supposed to feel like so to me, it's fine.