Every now and then.......

get12

I have to remind myself the hard way that you get what you pay for :dry:

Got ChipsAway in a couple of weeks ago to remove minor scuffs from rims and scuff on rear bumper.

Today was the first chance to check out the work when I washed/waxed car. The guy has got clear coat spray everywhere - feels like i'm trying to polish up sandpaper :rant: The most noticeable part is the zorst - he must have got loads on it as the heat has transformed the chrome surface into a matted finish - im replacing the zorst in couple of weeks but that is not the point! Anybody know what'll remove it - paint remover???

G

The guy has got clear coat spray everywhere - feels like i'm trying to polish up sandpaper

Yeah agree with you there had back bumper done Warranty work - i.e paint peeling off - first of all the colour was wrong - my car is granite blue (grey/blue metallic) but the paint was green/grey??? :wacko:

So after a long struggle they re-did it looks ace now but everynow and again I find overspray marks or a bit of rough paint!! :dry:

How hard can it be if you do this every day as your job!

Happy polishing!