OEM Exhaust

matt89

For sale is my recently removed OEM replacement exhaust. This exhaust is unbranded as far as i can see and was put on my car in July 2015 by the previous owner for an extortionate amount (could have got a cobra system for the same price...) after it came up as a warning on his MOT. In that time it has covered approx 6k miles.

I had the exhaust replaced with a scorpion system hence the reason for sale.

There are two bolts which seem to have been welded in place on the back box pipe, so for obvious reason, they're included. But no other gaskets, bolts or nuts can be provided, as the garage that replaced the exhaust for me binned the lot.

The tail pipes are stainless steel (by the looks of it) with some surface rust which i partially cleaned up and then used meguiars metal polish, however after about a month they looked like this again, so probably will just keep happening unless you have a better solution!

There is also a dent in the underside of the back box. Please see below photos.

£75 and collection only from Leighton Buzzard. (backbox fits in the boot of a coupe and midpipe is best suited to passenger seat area)

Any questions drop me a line on here or a PM.

DSC_0003_zpscgewmqmb.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsclaziula.jpgDSC_0006_zpsxh6pgwzn.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsuqpkdbn4.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsl4ejcwuv.jpgDSC_0012_zpsgjykqxyj.jpg

image_zpsu8cipoy8.jpeg

image_zpsvkjgu2qv.jpeg

image_zpsxhbxusj1.jpeg

• Like 2