370Z Milltek Exhaust on Ebay £750 Or Best Offer

Z4ZORRO

The cobra 5" rolled tips look the nicest when fitted, but I've never heard one in the flesh so can't comment on that.

I bought my 370 with a japseed exhaust on and I'm looking into a new exhaust, but I will hold on for next year shows and meets need to hear a few in the flesh before laying out 1k plus.

The cobra 5" rolled tips look the nicest when fitted, but I've never heard one in the flesh so can't comment on that.

I bought my 370 with a japseed exhaust on and I'm looking into a new exhaust, but I will hold on for next year shows and meets need to hear a few in the flesh before laying out 1k plus.

Just had a Cobra cat back with Y pipe fitted today that I picked up on eBay for £350.

And wow has it transformed the car, nice burble on start up. Normal driving you hardly notice it's there but when you plant your foot the noise is just sublime and not too loud.

when using the rev match it's just music to my ears.

Exactly what I wanted as I use my 370z daily, I was worried it might be too loud but I Highly recommend a Cobra to anyone.

My only gripe is this is how the car should of sounded coming out of the factory.

Edited by Z4ZORRO

Just had a Cobra cat back with Y pipe fitted today that I picked up on eBay for £350.

And wow has it transformed the car, nice burble on start up. Normal driving you hardly notice it's there but when you plant your foot the noise is just sublime and not too loud.

Exactly what I wanted as I use my 370z daily, I was worried it might be too loud but I Highly recommend a Cobra to anyone.

My only gripe is this is how the car should of sounded coming out of the factory.

I didn't realise when I recommend the invidia you were getting your cobra for that price

I agree at that price it's a great deal

Enjoy :)

I didn't realise when I recommend the invidia you were getting your cobra for that price

I agree at that price it's a great deal

Enjoy :)

Its ok, I was always going to go the Invidia way after all the positive reviews. Until I struck a deal for the used Cobra