[SOLD]350 HR, 11,000 miles, Black '57 plate. £12,500.

Watshot

CAR NOW SOLD. THANKS.

I am selling my Zed after nearly seven years of ownership. It is the HR final edition (313ps) first registered in September 2007.

It has just over 11,000 miles on the clock (2500 when I took ownership) and is in exceptional condition, as you might expect.

In between outings it lives in a dehumidified garage. When we do use it, it tends to be for long distance trips so suffers no 'low use' ailments.

It is a U.K GT coupe in Ebisu Metallic Black with black leather.

GT means it has electrically operated, heated leather seats; cruise control and the upgraded Bose sound system with subwoofer.

Factory/dealer fitted extras include: Colour coded splash guards, stainless steel sill trims, rear parking sensors, phone system including adapter module and 350Z embroidered mats.

The Bose system has been modified to enable ipod/mp3 playback through the tape source (as per the guide on this forum). Also has a genuine Nissan boot divider.

Run exclusively on Super Unleaded and Fuchs Race Pro S oil. Serviced annually which averages about every 1200 miles. Major service in 2013 including plugs and all transmission oils. Coolant every three years, brake and clutch fluid every two years. Battery just replaced as a safeguard due to age before any faults appeared, although it is kept on a conditioner so was probably unnecessary. Bridgestone RE050 'A' s all round with good tread. Mot passed yesterday (28/09/2016). Never had any advisories, all mot's and service receipts available. All keys/manuals etc. present and correct.

This is an exceptional car with no dents or dings whatsoever. I would take the bus rather than park it next to a stranger...

Private plate has been removed and replaced with the original '57' plate. Located near Banbury, North Oxfordshire.

Any questions please PM me. Thanks.

Price: £12500.

th_DSC05202_zpstlgmyshe.jpg

th_DSC05952_zpsw3sx2sxs.jpg

th_018_zpswcqybv6z.jpg

th_008%202_zpsjowz65vx.jpg

th_DSC05993_zpsvqbiimmi.jpg

th_DSC05984_zpsufhsjtex.jpg

th_DSC05927_zps8tljyzi6.jpg

th_DSC05940_zpspbugopiy.jpg

th_DSC05988_zpsyadpx6bf.jpg

Edited by Watshot