Hi from Wiltshire

I have a modified 05 plate GT in Azure blue... what about yourself ?

MIne is a 52 plate Fairlady import but only 87k on clock so in good nick. Have a K&N panel filter and an after market exhaust but not sure what it is - think it was put on in Japan. Have you had an Uprev done?

Not had Uprev done yet..everything is in place for it.. plenum spacer, fully decat exhaust set up.. Typhoon intake etc. I do want it done but moving house in a few months so priorities have taken over lol

I have a modified 05 plate GT in Azure blue... what about yourself ?

MIne is a 52 plate Fairlady import but only 87k on clock so in good nick. Have a K&N panel filter and an after market exhaust but not sure what it is - think it was put on in Japan. Have you had an Uprev done?

Not had Uprev done yet..everything is in place for it.. plenum spacer, fully decat exhaust set up.. Typhoon intake etc. I do want it done but moving house in a few months so priorities have taken over lol

Looks like your ready - if i get it done i was looking at getting Horsham Dev to do the Plenum spacer at same time - Is it easy to do yourself?

Just some minor mods (rear wiper and front number plate mount removed) and a plenum spacer which I have to refit, previous owner took it off....

Enjoy using it when I get time. Never been much of a car fanatic, just a mid life crisis I reckon! Looking to get the rays refurbished and there's a duff patch of paint on the rear bumper - quite a few alloy refurb places around, do you know of any that others recommend?

• Like 1

Just some minor mods (rear wiper and front number plate mount removed) and a plenum spacer which I have to refit, previous owner took it off....

Enjoy using it when I get time. Never been much of a car fanatic, just a mid life crisis I reckon! Looking to get the rays refurbished and there's a duff patch of paint on the rear bumper - quite a few alloy refurb places around, do you know of any that others recommend?

Yeah I want to get a plenum spacer too - don't know of any alloy refurb places that have been recommended but there is a fairly new place opened in Melksham called Pro Alloys which might be worth a go.