Rev up Engine

Andy Hall

Hi Jon that's great news, i can come over on Friday will you have it by then? Unfortunately i'm working away in Denmark at the mo so can only come down on Fridays or weekends.What will you be asking for it and how do you want to do the deal?If it runs ok and is a fair price i will definitely buy it.

regards Andy

- I will keep you posted as to when she is coming in and we can meet then to test everything. Trying to find someone to transport it at the moment. Until then we'll just assume it is in A1 condition.

- I used to sell them for £1.4k, but I've now seen one go for over £2k on Ebay and your guy sold his for around £2k I guess. So I really need to up my price closer to the market rate

- I have a couple of other guys interested, but you are first in the que. As far as pricing goes, it wouldn't be virtuous to pit you guys against each other in a Dutch style auction. Insead I suggest that me and you try to agree a price between us. If we can not agree, then I'll try the same with the next guy in line, and so on until it is sold.

- do you have a budget or ceiling that you want to pay?

- do you require postage or can you collect? Postage is fine if requried.

Thanks

Jon

Hi Jon, no i wasnt luckily, i saw it a couple of days ago and was thinking about it but saw that you needed to register with them and pay annual subscription etc which i though for a one off was not worth it.I was considering ringing them to find out who won it!!!!

regards Andy

Jon Terrell

20 Meadow Lane

Over

Cambs

CB24 5NF

Phone number may be a sticky issue, I am currently changing number onto a new contract.

I should be up and running on 07736 300 421 by Saturday. As a back up I will check this thread every hour or so as an emergency. On sat.

There is also a tiny chance that due to my phone issue that I will have a problem with receiving the car tomorrow, but it's a very small chance, I will keep you posted tomorrow just incase.

Thanks