spare key for 350z import 2005

hunt350z

sorry, my link to my last thread wasnt clear, i thought i left more info than that. heres my quote from the 'other' forum: -

HI mate

USA version will NOT work. I have already tried it. I have a genuine key for my import coming from Japan through IRS Motorsport (look em up on google, they communicate best over fax, perfect english). Sod going though Nissan Stealer.

The part number is H0564- C9923

cost me about £80

Get the key. get it cut by a locksmith.

Take a picture of your 'BCM' box, near the fuse box , it has a label on it that you Nissan dealer can email the code to Nissan HQ in the UK and get the NATS code to program the immobiliser. Then its like 1/2 labour for nissan to program the key with your car using the 'consult II ' module in thier workshop.

Nissan West London had no problems doing this for me.

Initially i tired the USA key, which worked 'once' but then locked out when tried to start it again , which is charactoristic of the incorrect immobiliser key chip. So, next time round , with the right key, ill be laughing. . . .

The key is the ALL IN ONE KEY. as in key/fob/central locking. The one with 2 buttons on it. The one, that nissan want £260 for, and it costs £61 from japan . . . . .

- - - - -- -- - -- - - --------

post 2: -

A Master key, which i assume is only blade and immobiliser chip, possibly its actually the blade that goes IN with the remote fob head, is £63.40 from a UK stealer, so i guess it would make sense that if you ordered THAT from japan, on the priciing convention on jap to uk key prices, it would probably be under £20 from japan. The part number for that would be H0564-CD000.

If i were you id just order the whole thing. . .its so cheap after all.

Jamie