side glass removal

wilo

hi , i have tryed a forum search but I'm getting no results.

iv just bought new driver and passenger side windows to replace my badly scratched ones but can't find a tutorial on removal and refit .

my car is a 2004 DE UK model .

so guys can anyone point me in the right direction please

Not sure on a guide but it's not to difficult it's a case of removing the door cards and then a load of bolts from the door itself and you can see the window brackets undo about 4-5 bolts that hold the window in and then reverse install. Look for a window regulator install on forum same process more or less

Follow that to before they remove the motor and if you see the two window support legs there is a couple of bolts at the top connecting them to the window remove and then install new one. Can be done with one person but a friend would help and make it less of a pain lol

• Like 1

Follow that to before they remove the motor and if you see the two window support legs there is a couple of bolts at the top connecting them to the window remove and then install new one. Can be done with one person but a friend would help and make it less of a pain lol

cheers cov .ill have a go following the link :)

I had planed to do this, but was put of by everyone saying its a PITA. That doesn't look too hard.

Where did you get the glass and how much did it cost?

Remember to clean out the felt pads and window seals, as its grit thats caught up in these that has created the issue in the first place.e

• Like 1

I had planed to do this, but was put of by everyone saying its a PITA. That doesn't look too hard.

Where did you get the glass and how much did it cost?

Remember to clean out the felt pads and window seals, as its grit thats caught up in these that has created the issue in the first place.e

company called emperor tuning on ebay.

i think he's now a member on here too.

very quick delivery and always answers emails fast ...just unpacked them and theyre in good condition