NISMO exhaust for sale *** SOLD ***

newswseller

Do you know how much they cost new? :)

Don't be silly, of course I know how much they cost new, maybe some folks don't want to splash out £850 to buy new from a UK seller or £700+ to buy overseas with a chance of customs stinging you...

FYI i've already had 2 offers close to £600 already :p

well!!! all that messing about i did trying to source u a OEM exhaust so i could have your nismo then u saying no u were just going to sell back box so i had to take it or leave it!! now you aint even pm'd me to say i could have first dibs at £600

:thumbs: cheers for that!!!!

least iv decided on a DC sports anyways now

:rant: over :lol:

Good luck to ya :thumbs:

I paid £500 for a 2nd hand one about 12 months ago when they were closer to a grand to get one imported, and saw a DC go for close to £400 recently. I suppose somethings only worth what someone will pay...... :)

No offence intended :thumbs:

well!!! all that messing about i did trying to source u a OEM exhaust so i could have your nismo then u saying no u were just going to sell back box so i had to take it or leave it!! now you aint even pm'd me to say i could have first dibs at £600

:thumbs: cheers for that!!!!

least iv decided on a DC sports anyways now

:rant: over :lol:

LOL... Well I've only just got hold of an OEM exhaust, I know that you had bought a DC one from your posts last week, so there was no point offering it to you was there? You can't fit 2 exhausts to your car can you? :lol:

Good luck to ya :thumbs:

I paid £500 for a 2nd hand one about 12 months ago when they were closer to a grand to get one imported, and saw a DC go for close to £400 recently. I suppose somethings only worth what someone will pay...... :)

No offence intended :thumbs:

No offence taken.. My price was just based on what private offers I was given before, when I suggested that I was thinking of selling it.