350Z Boot Badge

PageyUK

Hi,

Somehow the Z part of the 350Z badge on the boot of my car has been snapped.

After a genuine one in god condition to replace if anyone can help? Guessing there's a few who have de-badged and have these lying about!

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

Jon@Emperor tuning has one on eBay. It's going for just under £10, so I'd say it's a great solution :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Rear-Back-Boot-Lid-Tail-Gate-Badge-Logo-Emblem-Silver-GENUINE-/281913771375

Bought off him before and can't complain. Super fast delivery and item exactly as described :thumbs:

Thanks pal but I need the actual 350Z badge, just the Z ideally.

I may have the 350Z badge from when I de-badged mine but I can't remember if I've already passed it on to another member.

Also if I do have it then it's at my parents house as I've a few things being stored in their garage. Can have a look for you tomorrow when I visit them and let you know in the late afternoon.

If I've got it you're welcome to have it FOC. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I may have the 350Z badge from when I de-badged mine but I can't remember if I've already passed it on to another member.

Also if I do have it then it's at my parents house as I've a few things being stored in their garage. Can have a look for you tomorrow when I visit them and let you know in the late afternoon.

If I've got it you're welcome to have it FOC. :thumbs:

Appreciate it you could pal, will sort you out something for it.

Appreciate it you could pal, will sort you out something for it.

Just got back from theirs now, ...I did find the badge but it's broken sorry. The actual "Z" part had some creases in it and when I just touched it a little unfortunately part of the zed snapped off.

Give zmanalex a PM to see if he has a badge would be my next option. Good luck and sorry I couldn't help. :thumbs:

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/