Nismo Engineer

Maddog

As I work in motorsport I received this job application, not my field of expertise but an opportunity for someone

Engine Engineer

Australia

Nissan Motorsport is the Official Factory Team of Nissan Australia in the V8 Supercars Championship and is currently looking for an Engine Engineer to join the team based in Melbourne, Australia.  

The Engine Engineers role will be responsible for:

Implementation and evaluation of engine tuning and mapping philosophies to be used on race engines Work with Purchasing to order parts for engine servicing/re-build Travel to all Race Meetings and Test days leading engine tuning. Interact with drivers and engineers to tune engine according to their programs Liaise with Engineering department regarding plans for race track engine programs including fuel economy & development items Contribute to Engineering Meetings with regards to engine performance and development items and philosophies. Lead problem solving for engine dyno issues Developing a thorough understanding of the engine build procedure Complete nightly race track engine service as required Compile Engine Issues list from each event and lead issue resolution.  Supply and coordinate test data to engineers for engine simulation Lead R&D projects, involving:                 Coordination of R&D testing programs                  Maintaining R&D project folder                  Ordering and control of components related to R&D projects Supply and coordinate of test data to engineers for engine simulation Update and manage Engine Logs for V8 Supercars Liaise with V8 Supercars regarding rule changes, engine inspections etc. Updating of engine component drawings and liaison with Production Manager regarding the manufacture of engine components........

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk