German vs Japanese Car Show 2016, Sun 28th August

AmyZed

Hi all , I am thinking of going to this show, and have set up a club stand for us if anyone would like to go along, you'll will need 5 Zeds minimum (im only a maybe) on the stand, or we wont get the complimentary stand, so once we have 5 Zeds below in a list (and regs please) you can go ahead and purchase a ticket but please only put your name down if you are able to make it and attend :-)

Details;

Sunday 28th August (it is running all weekend but I have chosen the Sunday for a stand, as its the main show day.)

Address; Claydon Estate

Showfield off The Calvert Road

Middle Claydon

Buckinghamshire

MK18 2EZ

Go to the facebook page or website for more info; http://www.activesho...nts/germanvsjap

You'll need to book a ticket in advance and quote booking ref number GVJ211 - you can book your ticket from their website (above) please only book if there is 5 of you attending on the stand though. :)

Edited by AmyZed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Not much interest on this one, I am entering the show and shine there tomorrow - you can all do the same if you'd like to come along.

I'll report back on the show and see if we can get a large stand sorted for next years and represent the jap side :)