tcs/slip/eng mgt light is on

jumping350

So prior, up to and after the supercharge install including dyno and trip home car has been faultless and no lights show up.

Havent driven it for a month or so while I waited for scooby insurance to elapse so I could dual policy them both.

Anyway took it out last night for a cruise round the area and all is fine and no issues or hiccups.

Start it up today for one more trip around and back in garage till Monday and half way down the road all lights come up so abruptly abort mission and go back to garage.

P0350 Ignition signal has come up but car starts, idles and drives fine no misfires or unusual noises, lights came on when I was driving about 20mph at 2.5k warming car up

When I went to restart car again only check engine light on this time obviously storing the code

Any ideas?

Edited by jumping350

Thought I might update (even if it is to myself :lol: ) looks like it was a loose battery terminal so tightened it all up and no lights have come on since so fingers crossed.

Really good to have the zed back and loving the new founded power, and a stark reminder of the common zed problems as my drivers window did not go back up yesterday :headhurt: