[SOLD]Pioneer AVH-3200DVD double din price reduced!

Gus-350z

Price reduced!! :teeth:

Hi folks! The previous owner had this stereo fitted when I bought the car, but I'm changing it back to the original one so thought I'd see if anyone on here fancied this one.

Condition: Used, but very good condition from what I can tell! All works perfectly well, and the only defects are the expected finger prints on the screen (it's touch screen) but I'll wipe these all off for the buyer so it's like new. Basically no major problems or scratches etc.

Price: From the website (below) it looks like it went from £600 to £345 to £245 over its lifetime, so as it's used shall I start by knocking £100 off so £145 £115

Postage: I'll happily post it as I have the box, and I'd imagine the postage will be in the region of around £10 as its quite heavy, so if we call the final price including postage:

Price including P&P £155 £125

If I have overestimated the postage I will happily re-emburse the buyer, and if I have underestimated it I'll just take the hit. Also happy for people to collect (I'm based in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham) in which case postage will obviously be free. If you are local and are busy, then I'm happy to drop it round free of charge (any excuse to give the zed a run out!)

Details/specs:

To save me just typing this all up the following specs are copied and pasted from:

https://www.caraudio...vd_p-25967.htm#

(this is the exact stereo as on this web-page, I hope copying and pasting this is okay? Just thought it'd save everybody the effort of having to track it all down themselves!)

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD 5.8" double din touchscreen DVD

Stay in touch. Stay in tune. Stay entertained. The AVH-3200DVD is the perfect control centre for all your music and film.

Enjoy your music and film collection, in almost every commercially available format, including DivX video and DVD. With a convenient USB and auxiliary input on the front panel, you can easily connect your iPod, iPhone and a variety of other devices for AV playback. An SD card input is located on the front panel.

The Dual Zone function adds flexibility, enabling front seat passengers to listen to music from one source, for example, whilst rear-seat passengers watch a movie from another source on optional rear screens.

The anti-glare 5.8-inch touch screen gives you quick and easy access to the functions you need. Personalise the main menu items, background image and button illumination (from a choice of 113 colours) to perfectly match your interior or mood.

Whichever audio format you play, you can be assured of high quality, pure audio, customised to your needs. The AVH-3200DVD has an 8-band graphic equaliser which you can use to best match the equalisation levels to the acoustics of your car.

The system features an easily customisable �Sonic Center Control� and Auto EQ, which lets you perfectly calibrate and align the audio signal to the listening position (with an optional microphone).

The AVH-3200DVD also has 3 RCA pre-outs, so you can boost your in-car set-up with additional amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers. Or upscale your system with high-end navigation: add our optional AVIC-F220 (available April 2010) hideaway sat nav unit, and get stress-free route guidance across Europe.

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD Features

• MOSFET 50W x 4
  • AM / FM Tuner (24 pre-set stations)
  • Plays DVD / (DVD-R / DVD-RW disc in VR mode)
  • Plays CD / CD-R / CD-RW / VCD
  • Plays MP3 / WMA / WAV / AAC on CD, USB & SD Card
  • Plays DivX film & JPG on CD, DVD, USB & SD Card
  • Works with iPhone
  • Made for iPod
  • Front USB Port
  • Front Audio / Visual Aux input
  • 5.8" anti-glare touchscreen
  • Double din fitting
  • 113 colour variations button illumination
  • DVD region code 2
  • Dual Zone
  • Navigation ready (require optional module)
  • Multi langage display (English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian)
  • Optional remote control available
  • Direct sub drive
  • 3 Preouts (4V)
  • Rear camera input
  • PAL / NTSC / SECAM
  • 2 x Video output
  • OEM Steering wheel remote input
  • Selectable wide screen modes
  • Auto display brightness & blacklight adjustment
  • Rear camera switching
  • Aspect radio: 16:9
  • Advanced sound retriever
  • Auto EQ
  • 1 bit D/A converter
  • Dolby digital
  • DTS digital out)
  • 8 band graphic equaliser with 7 presets
  • High pass / Low pass filter
  • Loudness
  • Sonic ecentre control
  • Source level adjuster
  • Time alignment

Here are some pictures

IMG_3059_zpskvg9qfxn.jpg

IMG_3060_zpss2upfmck.jpg

IMG_3061_zpszj1s3arb.jpg

IMG_3062_zpsxfvs57gu.jpg

IMG_3063_zpso7vazbs9.jpg

IMG_3064_zpsducczcwh.jpg

IMG_3065_zpsaumhgtn9.jpg

As you can see, I still have the original box and all of the paperwork/instructions etc.

Any questions then feel free to message me!

EDIT: I have now taken the unit out and in the process spotted a small scratch on the front plastic bit, but the fact that I have never noticed it before highlights how small it is, and it doesn't really come up in the photos (just trying to be honest).

I will also be happy to include the wiring (which should be enough to plug it straight into your zed, at least how it was wired into mine) and the front fascia in the sale. So you can effectively plug it straight in. Although just to be clear, this is just the standard pioneer wiring that would come with the unit and the standard fascia (as shown in pictures) - and not the snazzy ICT gear I'm afraid.

Thanks for looking

Gus

Edited by Gus-350z