Hello! Back after years in the abyss!

Hey and good to hear you've found it impossible to not go back. Also nice to get some feedback on the transition from 350 to 370. I pick up my 370 Roadster on Monday. My Mrs. is from Southend so I spend a bit of time there with in-laws and can say from experience that the 350 Roadster gets far more attention than the throngs of SLK's, Z4's and A4 Cabrios that stuff Thorpe Bay to the rafters. My brother-in-law (still in Southend here) took mine out last weekend and returned with a huge smile just from the head turning.

Take care and enjoy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey and good to hear you've found it impossible to not go back. Also nice to get some feedback on the transition from 350 to 370. I pick up my 370 Roadster on Monday. My Mrs. is from Southend so I spend a bit of time there with in-laws and can say from experience that the 350 Roadster gets far more attention than the throngs of SLK's, Z4's and A4 Cabrios that stuff Thorpe Bay to the rafters. My brother-in-law (still in Southend here) took mine out last weekend and returned with a huge smile just from the head turning.

Take care and enjoy.

You're absolutely right - Z4's, M3's, SLK's, tons of them here but I get lots of smiles when I'm driving around in the Datsun :)