Japspeed exhaust wanted

Mr&mrsgreen

There's one on ebay for 300 pounds or best offer, he will take 250 tho, or that's what he told me. It's a K4 system, not very old either. I've decided to stay away from japspeed stuff as I havnt heard good things about them

• 2 weeks later...

I have a K1 laying around which was going to sort out and sell when I got around to it..

There is a slight crack in weld on either the Y-or where the centre section splits - I can't remember..

It has the Y-Pipe too but I think the flexi's were a bit knaff if I remember right.

Was going to be looking for £125 as is.. I can get the welding done but would look to recover the costs on top, so if you know someone or you can MIG it your sorted.

Its was just too loud for me although the slight blow wasn't helping.

• Like 1

the japspeed back box that is similar looking to the standard does bolt to the standard mid pipe. just make sure to use the new gasket you get with the box. 3inch.

done it to mine, £86. sweet as. make sure you have replacement bolts and nuts :)

• Like 1

I have a K1 laying around which was going to sort out and sell when I got around to it..

There is a slight crack in weld on either the Y-or where the centre section splits - I can't remember..

It has the Y-Pipe too but I think the flexi's were a bit knaff if I remember right.

Was going to be looking for £125 as is.. I can get the welding done but would look to recover the costs on top, so if you know someone or you can MIG it your sorted.

Its was just too loud for me although the slight blow wasn't helping.

thats a good price unfortunately i dont have anyone that would be able to weld it up and i cant weld for @*!# :(

I only have a stick welder so that's no good but I know someone with a Mig so will have a word, i might need to buy him some beers and maybe some supplies or hand him a score or something.

I have a few things on at the moment but might get it sorted over the next fortnight or get Valy's :)

- Ed.