Doors dead locked

Asifcml

So a few weeks back I lost the key to my zed, after waiting a while for it to show up I decided to break the window to get in.

Now I had another shell with ecu, barrel etc that I planned on reshelling into anyway so I figured id just drop my engine etc in the new shell and away I go. However I'm now using the old shell to put a VG30DETT into from a car that has really bad bodywork just as a project more than anything.

Long story short I managed to get power into the car to open the window that I didn't smash (while being deathened by the alarm!) but I cant get the dead lock to disengage so I can open the doors. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them to open without doing too much damage?

I've managed to get the door cards mostly off, I was thinking their may be somewhere in the fuse box or something that I can put power to with a probe to get the doors to unlock?

Once open i'll just use an aftermarket alarm kit to deal with locking as all the oem wiring will be going anyway.

The car in question is a 2004 model if that helps