Cat back exhaust system

Chris141084

I'm sure one of the traders will be along shortly to provide you with the info you want. Depends what you're looking for volume wise. I have an Invidia Gemini true dual cat-back... louder than stock but on the lower noise level for custom exhausts... fantastic sound though :) (it cost me around 850 quid I think)

I'm sure one of the traders will be along shortly to provide you with the info you want. Depends what you're looking for volume wise. I have an Invidia Gemini true dual cat-back... louder than stock but on the lower noise level for custom exhausts... fantastic sound though :) (it cost me around 850 quid I think)

Cant wait for mine :)

Actually i am doing exact copie of a invidia gemini. Since i need to divert screamer pipes into exhaust and modify downpipes i went this route. Buddy will take his original Invidia and a guy will make a exact copie of it. He's been doing exhaust for 25 years booth car and bikes. And some serious stuff. Price will be almost the same so cant wait to hear it.

So my question would be is there any need to make it louder. I have heard it on my buddys car and sound good although i would like just a bit more of volume on sound

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk