Hi (New Member) CHESHIRE?! :)

Such a warm welcome, cheers :)

and to Phil, no worries bout the typos haha, and if your near/in Macc, you may be the blue/grey 350Z I keep seeing around,

to Davey, Ive started it almost every morning since January and its roar still puts a smile on my face, although there is a strange performance sticker on the back, are ridiculously loud Cobra exhausts standard? no idea~

to HEADPHONES regarding the last Friday I'm definitely interested and one of my best mates lives in Cheadle, I've always considered it Cheshire,

to Veilside the note just quoted this website, Ive had 370 Nismos, Porsche Carreras and Skylines parking right next to me despite being in the emptier areas of the car park in Tesco Macclesfield, its an interesting car park,

and finally to Mark yeah would be great to meet all Z owners not just Cheshire, I'm def looking forward to attending my first event,

Cheers ~ :)

Mines a black 350 but you won't have seen it about much unfortunately mate, spends most of it's life stuck in my garage being upgraded. Mainly used for track days, however it should be back on the road soon so you might see me about :)

• Like 1

Will let you know about last Friday of every month. See if there's any desire for anyone to reprazent the tree fiddy norf west massiv, other than me.

TT350 your in the north west? wouldn't mind having a look at this twin turbo build if you’re at a meet. Looking to go down that same route myself very soon :teeth: might have some questions for you :wacko:

Just been look at that Link management ECU, looks really good.

Will let you know about last Friday of every month. See if there's any desire for anyone to reprazent the tree fiddy norf west massiv, other than me.

TT350 your in the north west? wouldn't mind having a look at this twin turbo build if you’re at a meet. Looking to go down that same route myself very soon :teeth: might have some questions for you :wacko:

Just been look at that Link management ECU, looks really good.

Yep NW.

Of course, happy to speak to all about the TT kit. Let people have a go etc.

Link G4. Yeah probably the route I'm about to take.

Feel free to ask any questions. I don't know wether I'm the only TTZ owner in the NW for you to have a look at/experience.

I would definitely go for it if you're having any doubts. It's such a transformation.

Yes, I was referring to the Wales run.

We may also be considering a rerun of the route we did last year, which was:-

M56 Junction 6. Meet at Romper Pub.

Back roads to Mobberley, Toft, fast A road toward Holmes Chapel.

Turn to Goostrey then B roads to Marton then Bosley.

Meerbrook then a stop for brunch at the Roaches Tea Rooms, then cross country towards Buxton.

B roads again to Onecote, Warslow then head back to and finish at Macclesfield

Again, you would be more than welcome.

Keep an eye on the North West meetings section, where Spatt our REO will post the meet details.

• Like 1