D.I.Y ramps for lowered cars

88 Zed

So i made these because i was sick of struggling to get the ramp arms underneath anything remotely low or anything with skirts!

Really easy and cheap to do.

Basically its 3, 6ft decking boards (£2 each from B&Q at the time)

Some wood glue, deck screws and sand paper.

The rest is pretty self explanatory!

I cut the pieces at a 45 degree angle to ease driving up onto them and used sandpaper glued to the underneath for some grip. O and obviously screw the deck screws in pointing downwards on each layer ðŸ‘ðŸ»1d601728bd61c172d2f1e27b6e6a9169.jpg390df298728bca195cf5f2b7c7ec2ffd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I keep meaning to knock up some of these. I use blocks of wood we have laying around but I would be better to have something made for the job.

Envious of the lift to be honest. I'd do bad things for a pit or lift.

I keep meaning to knock up some of these. I use blocks of wood we have laying around but I would be better to have something made for the job.

Envious of the lift to be honest. I'd do bad things for a pit or lift.

Yea i was using block of wood but this time the car had no clutch pedal so pushing it up onto them was a task! This made it much easier.

Luckily ive got access to 3 different lifts in work, and a boss that is very laid back when it comes to using the garage 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk