370z out door car cover

Kharmon

I've got a genuine nissan outdoor cover that I bought about a year ago. I've only used it once for one night, so it's like new.

It's for the 370z gt coupe, so don't know if there's a different one for the nismo to fit the bigger spoiler?

I seem to remember it cost £313 direct from nissan, but I'd be willing to part with it for a decent offer seeing as it never gets used.

I've got a genuine nissan outdoor cover that I bought about a year ago. I've only used it once for one night, so it's like new.

It's for the 370z gt coupe, so don't know if there's a different one for the nismo to fit the bigger spoiler?

I seem to remember it cost £313 direct from nissan, but I'd be willing to part with it for a decent offer seeing as it never gets used.

How tightly fitted it it im not sure either or if its just one fits all

It's an exact fit, fits pretty snug around the bumpers etc.

When I went to nissan to order it they only asked if it was a coupe or convertible. There was no mention of a specific nismo one.

If you're anywhere near North Yorkshire you're more than welcome to come over and try it on your car.

The Halfords outdoor car cover (large) fits my Mk1 Nismo well. I'd recommend giving one a try before investing in a more expensive one. They are decent quality and will give you a chance to see if you get on with car covers. Not everyone has the patience to put them on and take them off again - it takes a while to get the hang of it. You obviously need to make sure the car is completely clean before you put any cover on or the paint will suffer. I've been using one for over two years now because I have to park in the street - works really well for me. (I added the permit holder window in the picture myself as we have to display a resident's permit). If you decide to get one drop me a PM and I'll message you some tips about how to secure it better than the way Halfords recommends. Cover_zps8fa4bd1c.jpg

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

The Halfords outdoor car cover (large) fits my Mk1 Nismo well. I'd recommend giving one a try before investing in a more expensive one. They are decent quality and will give you a chance to see if you get on with car covers. Not everyone has the patience to put them on and take them off again - it takes a while to get the hang of it. You obviously need to make sure the car is completely clean before you put any cover on or the paint will suffer. I've been using one for over two years now because I have to park in the street - works really well for me. (I added the permit holder window in the picture myself as we have to display a resident's permit). If you decide to get one drop me a PM and I'll message you some tips about how to secure it better than the way Halfords recommends. Cover_zps8fa4bd1c.jpg

Looks decent thanks for the heads up !