Two again today, Knutsford and Plumley

Floydbax

I saw a black HR at barclay, had nismo wheels and left after I did so I bet that was your 6pm spotting

Mine is the grubby HR with nismo body kit.

That fits in, I did wave but got the usual blank look (I think, I might have been slightly over the posted speed limit) Not seen yours TBH but I'm on the A50 and in and out a lot so I'm sure it's only a matter of time. The Silver one I see quite often :) Maybe he doesn't recognise a Roadster as a 'proper' 350Z :lol:

So when you leave to go home don't turn right and go through Knutty to the motorway, turn left and get on at Sandbach, that road A50 is a great bit of tarmac with a bit of everything, twists and straights, long and short and some great bits of cambering :teeth: Keep your eyes firmly peeled though, there's a few side roads and the police unmarked black BMW likes to patrol along there :lol: - It's also a lot quicker than getting on at Knutty ;)

• Like 1

Hehe, I was thinking of going that way to avoid the roadworks. See if I can get south of that whole mess before I join the motorway

It's actually a shorter route to Sandbach J17 than joining at J19 anyway. You don't want to go any further down the A50 as not far after you start to get into Stoke territory which is speed camera central.

Just be careful South of Sandbach there's cameras all over the place, might be as well going through Sandbach towards Crewe and joining at J16 there's a decent new bypass that way that runs pretty freely.

Cameras aren't much of a worry, I've managed to wrestle this beast under control ;)

Will look into crossing over the motorway again. I've done that route before to drop someone off in Crew, but not done the bulk of the bypass as I've had to go right in for the train station.

It's probably just as quick TBH just to get on the M6 at Sandbach, IDK if you have satnav but you take the 2nd right about a mile and a half out of Holmes Chapel after those big long wide corners and it brings you out almost opposite the sliproad.(Just after the black and white pub on the left Bear's Paw I think). :lol:

Saw that grey one again yesterday at the lights by The Honey House, I guess he's too involved in concentrating on his driving to notice :)

Edited for rubbish spelling LoL

Edited by Floydbax

Just saw the gunmetal in Knutty again today and .............................................. it's a 370Z not a 350Z :wacko: No wonder he didn't wave :lol: The one up near my work is a 350 though, there's loads around here at the mo B)