[SOLD] 350z GT4 Wheels For Sale

chirag1988

Hi guys, need space in the garage and to raise some funds for the forthcoming wedding...so I'm putting up for sale my previous GT4 wheels.

I've had these wheels on the car since I bought it 2yrs ago. Considering I've done 14,000 miles with them, including my first track day at Castle Combe, 2 Wales trips and various other drives, I'd say the wheels overall are in very good condition, some slight bubbling on the inside and one very small mark (see pics).

They will be sold with the tyres, which again came with the car and the same conditions as above apply. Whoever buys them will most likely change them but they're still ok for now.

Also included (but not in the pics) are the wheel nuts and the locking key too.

I'm in East London near Gants Hill and happy to meet someone halfway or so within a reasonable distance, or depending on where you are can drive them to you for some fuel money, otherwise it'll be buyer's responsibility to arrange collection/courier, etc.

£325 ONO

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

Edited by chirag1988

I'm so tempted , you're just a few minutes down the road from Barkingside

Lol I'm actually IN Barkingside! I said Gants Hill as more people have heard of it. Whereabouts are you in B'side? Which zed you drive?

Im just near Barkingside Station and picked up my Zed on Friday, a black 56 plate GT , saw a black one park up behind Sainsburys the other day

Yup that was me mate! I work on the high street, but couldn't find parking anywhere closer lol. PM me your number and I'll add you to our local 350z whatsapp group :teeth:

• Like 1

If it falls through il have them! i have a wanted thread open.

Leigh

Hey Leigh, Ken has dibs them second if it falls through lol, but if it doesn't go through twice, I'll firstly cry and count myself extremely unlucky lol and then you can have them! :)