Gunmetal grey touch up spray paint

jjdugen

The search engine will drive me crackers. I need to know a good spray paint match for an 06 rev up (I presume its gunmetal, the other Nissan silvers are nowhere near). Have a scrape on the bottom of the front bumper, no point in bothering a pro finisher, you can only see it if you get down on hands and knees.... but I know its there.

Cheers

Just a point to note, if it's an 06 rev up/facelift car it could be either Gunmetal Grey (WV2) or Twilight Grey (K51). I'd check which you have before ordering any paint as both colours were used in 06-07.

• Like 1

The search engine will drive me crackers. I need to know a good spray paint match for an 06 rev up (I presume its gunmetal, the other Nissan silvers are nowhere near). Have a scrape on the bottom of the front bumper, no point in bothering a pro finisher, you can only see it if you get down on hands and knees.... but I know its there.

Cheers

Once you now the paint code pop along to Halfords and they will mix you a can to the right spec. I've tried their paint mixing service for my Gun Metal grey Zed and found it to be a great match.

David