Happy!

Wicksaay

Oil and filter done over the weekend! Now got rid of the nasty mineral oil since my car had new bottom end bearings.

Now running on Castrol Magnatec 5W/30 Fully Synth! - whilst i was at it i stripped my brakes down and stopped them from giving lorries squealing competitions!

I then noticed i have a rear wheel bearing gone! :( Bummer! so shes booked in for Tuesday night and is being looked at Wednesday!

Productive weekend! - What did everyone else get up to?

Changed the plugs on mine Saturday between f1 practice and qualy. Had intended to do drive belt and gear/diff oil too but had a few beers while qualy was on and decided better of continuing servicing after that. Will do it this weekend coming now.

Sorry to hear about the bearing.

• Like 1

Changed the plugs on mine Saturday between f1 practice and qualy. Had intended to do drive belt and gear/diff oil too but had a few beers while qualy was on and decided better of continuing servicing after that. Will do it this weekend coming now.

Sorry to hear about the bearing.

Sounds good bud! - ahhh its nothing that cant be sorted! im sure all will be fine, at the end of the day. it is what it is!