Stumble Upon

stevie_350z

Do not knock IE6 ;)

:bangin:

:lol: 60% of all web users agree with me though ;)

60% of web users wouldn't know what IE6 stands for, or why the mouse doesn't squeak. :p

Haha, having said that, One of my developers used to work for IPC and one department had lots of old people working for them. They have been using the mice upside down since they first started using computers and used their palms to press the left and right mouse buttons.

SO, everything that they did was backwards, their reasoning was that mice have tails and they thought the wire should be like the tail :lol:

Do not knock IE6 ;)

:bangin:

:lol: 60% of all web users agree with me though ;)

60% of web users wouldn't know what IE6 stands for, or why the mouse doesn't squeak. :p

Haha, having said that, One of my developers used to work for IPC and one department had lots of old people working for them. They have been using the mice upside down since they first started using computers and used their palms to press the left and right mouse buttons.

SO, everything that they did was backwards, their reasoning was that mice have tails and they thought the wire should be like the tail :lol:

:lol: PMSL