good friday drive

garygranite

as title went down for drive to cardigan west wales too visit my parents, great roads down there. as pulled at junction at village called cenarth , famous for its waterfalls ,outside local pub couple of lads sat outside shouted love your car :lol: made my day

• Like 1

as title went down for drive to cardigan west wales too visit my parents, great roads down there. as pulled at junction at village called cenarth , famous for its waterfalls ,outside local pub couple of lads sat outside shouted love your car :lol: made my day

Perfect weather for a drive today :thumbs:

Did you managed to snap any pictures?

My mates one is pretty crap at the moment, but he's going to put some good money into restoring it. It's an XR2i, used to be owned by his Aunt from new and she gave it to him after he got his license back from a ban a couple of years ago. Everything is original, it will look great restored. I've tried to get him to join the Z club while his XR2 is going through restoration, but his insurance costs are through the roof.