Autoleads ISO Wiring Harness

cs2000

Hi all,

I bought a pioneer AppRadio yesterday, but am struggling to wrap my head around what ISO wiring harness I need.

I really want to stick with the Autoleads brand if possible as they've available at my local halfrauds (and I want to fit it this weekend).

I have already bought the PC2-76-4, but upon further inspection the product detail says "This lead is for the NON-AMPLIFIED systems on these vehicles only", and obviously the Bose has an amp, so wont work.

Is anyone able to assist with finding the right adaptor, again preferably Autoleads so I can collect it today/tomorrow, but if not, any that fit!

EDIT:

I just realised, I have actually bought the InCarTech 29-674 loom for the steering wheel controls (with the added pioneer patch lead), it looks like this combines an ISO adaptor, am I correct here??

Edited by cs2000

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent mate I'll use this next week. The bit I was worried about most was the phono to speaker connections but after reading the link you posted it looks easy enough, I've installed a few radios in the past and I repair mobile phones and computers for a living so I'm quite confident with the task in hand! My useless Bose head unit has started skipping CDs and the tape/jack adapter won't connect my iPhone for music because the tape deck is shot so it's going the journey. I'll post some pics if I finish it in one piece lol. Thanks again mate