Looking for 350z GT

Kurt

I'm looking for a well priced, near to standard as possible (don't mind an exhaust) and under 70k miles example. Must have cruise control and leather seats. Preferably lower tax band.

Preferably Azure or ginger, but please show me what you got!

Cash waiting for the right one :)

Thanks, Kurt

Edited by Kurt

As with pretty much every wanted add, dont get hung up on mileage, buy on condition not miles, I have had 2 350's, one with cicra 50k miles, one with circa 70k miles, the 70k mile one was not only better condition but drove better too.

Hello and welcome. Try the For Sale section on here too. What is your budget? :)

Hi, thanks for the welcome :) I don't really have a budget as such, I'm just looking for one at a fair price! They seem horrendously priced at the minute on all the regular car selling websites :O

I owned one two years ago, mint, full GT (even had sat nav!) with 80k on it, i paid £5500.. can't seem to get one at all for near that :(

As with pretty much every wanted add, dont get hung up on mileage, buy on condition not miles, I have had 2 350's, one with cicra 50k miles, one with circa 70k miles, the 70k mile one was not only better condition but drove better too.

70k miles would be fine, anything above that I'm trying very hard to avoid though, just out of my own preference - I realise that even 100k milers can drive like new!

• 1 month later...

Hi kurt not sure if your still looking for a Z but I'm selling my roadster in blue with 22000 miles on the clock it's on the 07 plate and it's a uk car bog standard and it's a GT please feel free to call 07961480019 I'm Dave I'm looking for £8500.