370z GT Vs GT Edition

Tuck

So between the 2 cars I'm away to purchase what is the difference between the two from a drivers perspective? Other than the Snow function I can't see any major changes!

And a snow function for a Z is a silly idea

Sent from my potato using duct tape

So between the 2 cars I'm away to purchase what is the difference between the two from a drivers perspective? Other than the Snow function I can't see any major changes!

Not for the auto it isnt , it also works on wet grass and gravel;)

The differences between the GT Edition and the previous models is well documented, whether those changes are important to a potential owner is down to personal preference

Exclusivity is a bit misleading though since Nissan love their parts bin specials dressed up as some celebration of an important event and building identical models is easy for a quiet production line

Personally I wanted a white auto , would have had Le Man blue if I could have found one though, but the reversing camera is nice and I prefer the darker alloys

Not for the auto it isnt , it also works on wet grass and gravel;)

The differences between the GT Edition and the previous models is well documented, whether those changes are important to a potential owner is down to personal preference

Exclusivity is a bit misleading though since Nissan love their parts bin specials dressed up as some celebration of an important event and building identical models is easy for a quiet production line

Personally I wanted a white auto , would have had Le Man blue if I could have found one though, but the reversing camera is nice and I prefer the darker alloys

My definition of snow in the north of Scotland may differ from yours ;)

I've read up but it seems to be very minor changes between the two, just suppose I'll see what deals each place give me.

Slight different suspension reverse camera alloy colour side stickers I drove both before buying opted for the gt

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The GT seemed stiffer but it didn't really feel better or worse handling, more just a comfort aspect. Really didn't fancy pushing it on a test drive with a pair of ditch finders on the front.

• Like 1

I bought the Edition just on the exclusivity ........... 'cos I'm odd that way :teeth:

and the fact that it had a reversing camera and better suspension and obviously it went faster due to the stripe :thumbs:

I bought the Edition just on the exclusivity ........... 'cos I'm odd that way :teeth:

and the fact that it had a reversing camera and better suspension and obviously it went faster due to the stripe :thumbs:

10BHP Decals, I'm sold hahaha

I'm unsure about the decals tbh, makes the car seem a little less prestige but more of a race car if that makes sense?

Reversing cameras are a god send, especially on an L200