Black 350z Dumbarton

Quinster

'twas me! Clocked you at the last second, but I did return the wave! :D

It's days like yesterday where I really wish I had the roadster, you should've had the roof down enjoying it - that could've been our 1 day of summer!! :p

Edited by Puffmac
  • Like 1

It's days like yesterday where I really wish I had the roadster, you should've had the roof down enjoying it - that could've been our 1 day of summer!! :p

I would have but the roof is brand new, the guy advised to keep it up for a while to let it stretch and shrink.

It's sorted now, hopefully have another nice day sometime soon.

Are you in Dumbarton?

There's a black one up the road from me, I've never clocked the reg on it,I usually see it when i'm working.

I would have but the roof is brand new, the guy advised to keep it up for a while to let it stretch and shrink.

It's sorted now, hopefully have another nice day sometime soon.

Are you in Dumbarton?

There's a black one up the road from me, I've never clocked the reg on it,I usually see it when i'm working.

I stay up in Garshake, I've seen yours about in Dumbarton a few times. We should get out for a drive when the good weather comes!

Edited by Puffmac
  • Like 1