front splitter

dougie350

hi everyone... after an amazing weekend drifting at rockingham i decided to do some off roading and run my splitter over :) im after one like the tarmac sports ones, cheaper the better ;) doesnt matter what condition or colour it is because ill be spraying and will probably spend most its life scraping the floor :)

many thanks Doug

Whereabouts are you located Doug?

I've still got my damaged Tarmac Sportz Nismo style one seen in post #317 here: http://www.350z-uk.c...d/page__st__300

Might suit your needs if you're a bit handy with the superglue. It's PU rather than fibreglass.

based in worcester pal, yeh thats the one i need mate!! i normally just fix them with cable ties in the end because they hold better than glue etc, how damaged is it mate?

It's just split as in the pic. Not sure if you can glue or weld PU but I imagine it'll be pretty easy to make look presentable.

By the sounds of it, it'll be going on a drift car rather than a show car, so it might just do the job mate. I'm only in Kidderminster, so you're welcome to come take a look. (I just need to remember where I put it) :lol: