need help adivce. front drop link

cov350z

right guys just been changing my springs and i losened up the drop links to get a bit more movement to free the front spring,

as i was putting all back together the top bolt that bolts to the anti roll bar just starterd spinning as i tightened it up it appears that the other end is a ring on a spline and this has gone smooth rather than have little notches in it.

now im guessing this is now dead an need a new one (ordered already)

but my question is how do i get the old one out now is it a hack saw job on bolt as nut is nice and tight half way up?

also can i drive on it with the drop link removed or best to wait till new one turns up (maybe sat probably monday im told)

yea i tried jamming it with a pair of pliers ive misplaced my mole grips bet they would of worked. if i had an angle grinder i wouldnt even have bothered asking this it would of been straight off but only thing i got that will fit in little space is a little junior hack saw and its gonna take a good hour or so cutting with that ahaha